Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
22-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Post: #851
Re: I wonder......
(22-03-2008 08:55 PM)TS_Legacy_1_2_3 link Wrote:What's in her bag anyway, rocks?  Tongue

There are a few urban myths that she carries her husbands urn around.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Post: #852
Re: I wonder......
(22-03-2008 06:29 PM)Scorpio_3110 link Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RmAACq0x9k


Just when you thought it was safe to return to the dance floor.

i find it rather amazing that she never drops the bag  lol

maybe in TS3 we should have purse snatchers and one could take hers just to find out what's in it!

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Post: #853
Re: I wonder......
i think mrs. crumplebottom will be a ghost in someone's cemetary... or a zombie. an evil zombie with a purse of her hubby's ashes.
this is good. i should write it down and make a horror flick someday.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Post: #854
Re: I wonder......
Here's some information on her for those who don't know her:

http://sims-gamespot.wikia.com/wiki/Mrs._Crumplebottom

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Post: #855
Re: I wonder......
*Looks at the seemingly deceased thread*

*pokes with a stick*

Arise!!! Arise and bring something to talk about to the fans of Cruplebottom and slight annoyance to her enemies!!!

*electroshocks thread back to life or is it unlife? I tend to mix those two up*

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Post: #856
Re: I wonder......
Well, I will attempt to bring it back alive....

Nope! It didn't work. Oh well.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Post: #857
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 03:33 PM)PaulPlaysTheSims2 a.k.a. BIG Dork! link Wrote:Well, I will attempt to bring it back alive....

Nope! It didn't work. Oh well.

-Paul

We must not give up so easily!!!

Maybe we can find some videos on youtube for life support?

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Post: #858
Re: I wonder......
realllllllyy :o  UGLY!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Post: #859
Re: I wonder......
[align=center]O NOES! SHE'S BACK. O_________O

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Post: #860
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 03:51 PM)ƒЯεaκziiLLa link Wrote:
[align=center]O NOES! SHE'S BACK. O_________O

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

Darling! She never even left!

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)