Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Woohoo and babies
21-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Post: #31
Re: Woohoo and babies
That has to be a hack or a glitch ...


I've never seen that option and I've tried.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #32
Re: Woohoo and babies
Yea it has to be a hack or a glitch because after my sim turned to an adult their relation ship changed to just friends.
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Post: #33
Re: Woohoo and babies
Uhm, no it is not...  im not one for hacking OR glitching.... Im not that great at computer stuff.... and try it to romeo and juliet have romeo grow up first and have him visit her house and it happens... i aint no glitcher! {cursing}

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Post: #34
Re: Woohoo and babies
I wasn't calling you a glitcher lol, but I might try it later with them 2.
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Post: #35
Re: Woohoo and babies
lol i know i like to make things way out of hand haha jk

but i mean when they make your relationship just friends after they grow up you have to push your relationship harder, hang out a lot more, and flirt and stuff sooner or later youll be with them again! Tongue

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)