Login:
or Register
|
Woohoo and babies
|
|
19-12-2008, 03:46 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Woohoo and babies
That's good.
It's crap where I live. All you can do is spend your money...everyplace you go. They don't invest in playgrounds and stuff...free fun. Then it's cold outside. No beach...You have to live on the coast for all the sunshine and beach. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
19-12-2008, 03:53 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Woohoo and babies
We have lots of free fun here. Parks with free electric barbecues in some places, and playgrounds galore.
We also have tons of interesting walking tracks for the energetic among us. It is not called "The lucky country for nothing". |
|||
|
19-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Woohoo and babies
You are lucky. Then they try to build community centers, but they suck because:
1. Too many problem kids go there. 2. Events are cancelled or not kept up with 3. Crazy people start hanging around there. 4. People are hateful to the kids. 5. Practically no motivation to go there, unless you have friends. Lots of unfulfilled promises and it's doing the same thing all the time. Bullies aren't taken care of and kids don't wanna go somewhere to get picked on. It's pretty much sit around in this country, or where I live. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
19-12-2008, 05:02 AM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Woohoo and babies
Back on topic baby rasied by dogs witch then try to kill him baby becomes wearwolf and bites people the end!
![]() |
|||
|
19-12-2008, 05:26 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Woohoo and babies
Black diamonds - I was referring that because the cover is racier, they will probably be more adamant about whoo hoo.
No need to be all emotional about it. And yes, it was racier then ts2 cover. New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
20-12-2008, 02:29 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Woohoo and babies
hospital births would be pretty cool like REALISTIC though, or it wont be good. and yeah the family tree would be so good are you kidding, if they have affairs that tree would be hilarious!
I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS <br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me! I'm waiting for TS3!
|
|||
|
20-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Woohoo and babies
(17-12-2008 03:06 AM)MÃ JIÃK link Wrote: LMAO then she'd give the baby to the hobo "hold this; i think i have another!" ROFL. imagine some poor boy child walking to his friends house when some random nerd lady is giving birth on the sidewalk next to the house XDDDDDD oh this is gold [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
20-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Woohoo and babies
Now, maybe it's just me ... but ...
This is the original Sims2 cover image ... ![]() Now ... the two who are on the far left, being all lovey-dovey ... it is sooo obvious that is a Teen Girl with an Adult Male ... and yet, we couldn't actually do that. Now, we could with Young Adults and Adults ... but I'm curious ... how many other people thought that Teens/Adults would be able to have romantic interactions with each other when they saw this cover? I mean I know some may go "ew gross, adults and teens?!" But, seriously ... how many Legacy players besides myself have had a teen, who meets an adult and you think "If only they could be in love now, it'd make it easier." Or am I the only one? {blink} Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
20-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Woohoo and babies
Well lucky for us, we can choose to have them crush and grow up together or set his/her birthday early (choosing how many days u want them to be in that age group) that way they can marry that adult.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
21-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Woohoo and babies
(20-12-2008 05:40 PM)MÃ JIÃK link Wrote:Now, maybe it's just me ... but ... Well actually you CAN have teen/ adult relationships in the sims 2, they just dont promote it.... I did that with these two sims... BUT at the time they fell in love they were teenagers at different ages, the guy grew as an adult and i was like "well thats it for them" but actually they were still in love and you coulf flirt and stuff with them then there was a button maybe kiss? and i pressed it and it asked you if you want your teen to grow up early... so i could let them marry the sim... i pressed yes and they afterwords i let them get married :] SO it IS possible!
I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS <br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me! I'm waiting for TS3!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)
<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me! I'm waiting for TS3!
![[Image: CoverImage.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/CoverImage.jpg)