Login:
or Register
|
My Twilight pictures!
|
|
28-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Post: #131
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Yes, that would be wise.
[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
28-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Post: #132
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Can you PM me? Cause I can't seem to PM you.
|
|||
|
28-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #133
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Hey.... I don't wanna be out of the converstation. What about me? XD
|
|||
|
28-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Post: #134
|
|||
|
|||
Re: My Twilight pictures!
(28-11-2008 06:08 PM)Jacany<3 link Wrote:Hey.... I don't wanna be out of the converstation. What about me? XDWhat about you, you dog lover? XD I'm with the bloodsuckers! *bleh* lol I love them both <3! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Post: #135
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Bloodsuckers are da shizzzz. ^_^
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Post: #136
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
I'm with the bloodsuckers forever!!!!!!!!
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Post: #137
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Well you know what guys? Atleast I get the sexy one!
|
|||
|
30-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Post: #138
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
What form dog or human and edward is the sexiest and jacob is the second sexiest[tongue]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Post: #139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Jacob is anti-smexy!
Edward is hawtness.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Post: #140
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
How bout this; Edward is hawt and Jacob is ultra-sexi.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




Edward is hawtness.