Login:
or Register
|
¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
|
|
29-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
LOL. Soon, soon!
|
|||
|
30-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
lol patience everyone!
xD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 06:51 AM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
UPDATE
21 photos - 2 videos It's finally Colette and Mitchel's birthday! Let's see how Colette looks now: ![]() ![]() And now for Mitchel: ![]() ![]() "Follow meh to da secret club houz." "Nom, nom, nom." "Yahhh." ![]() Yes, they did get make-overs. No girl of mine is gonna be bald. Little cuties! ![]() ![]() Louise and Jamie spend the night teaching their kids how to walk and talk. ![]() ![]() "Mummah, if I twist mah head liek dis, will it drop off?" "Uhmm, no Colette. Sorry hunny." "Wadeva yoo say, mummah {shifty}" ![]() Oh yeah, and I found Mitchel's new obsession: ![]() Watch him ride everywhere! ![]() All he does is ride that tricycle round and round the lounge room. It's quite annoying, actually. The next day, Jamie's sister, Mariannae comes over to visit! ![]() "I'd watch out for that guy that lives across the road, if I were you." "Uhh, who?" "Daniel Pleasant." "Uhmmm, why?" "We probably wants to sleep with your wife. He tried to flirt with me, but then my fiance beat him up." ( Her fiance DID beat Daniel up, actually. Mariannae and her fiance Tom live next door xD ) ![]() "I wubb yoo kitteh!" "MEOOWWWWWW." Why won't you have your kittens >;( ![]() The two women meet. ![]() And then Aunt Mariannae looks after the little devil. ![]() No, i'm not lying, she IS the family devil. I have proof! ![]() Evil child ![]() Oh yeah, and Mitchel turned out to be the goodie. ![]() "Yoo liek to squeeze kitteh?" "Noo. Kitteh mah fwend." "Yoo can't be mah brodahh. Yoo bring meh shame." *Turns head away* ![]() While the kids are with their aunt, Louise and Jamie found the perfect opportunity to have some fun. ![]() ![]() And Louise gets a makeover! I don't think this'll be permanent, just temp. ![]() I used a video to have suspence while you wait ![]() Hope you liked this update! Sorry I took long to post it! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 07:36 AM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Great update!i love long updates and i really like this family.
Louise is growing up to be really pretty as well as her brother. yay i hope more babies come i love babies and i hope the kitteh brings more kittehs too I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Aw, that's absolutely fantastic!
[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
OMG Collette is so cute!!
you cant be my broda lol!! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Your kids look sooo cute!! I love it Rena!
|
|||
|
30-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
The little devil looks like Chucky with the face she's making. LOL!
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Adorable update!
The evil face is so cute! ![]() Also, you're in the Beautiful Sim contest? They have to announce the results soon. {yes} [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Post: #60
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
@ Simmy: Yeah, they're too different to be related (apparently)!
@ Jacany: I love them too! They're just so ... lovable! @ YummyBunny: LOL! I see it now! ROFL. @ Chanel: The evil face is devilish, that's what it is! And yush, Louise was entered into the "Beauty Contest."
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_b63ed067.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_b63ed067.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ed0a8.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ed0a8.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_163ed1ea.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_163ed1ea.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_963ed1f9.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_963ed1f9.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ed22c.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ed22c.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_963ed373.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_963ed373.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_563ed2e8.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_563ed2e8.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_163ed3c3.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_163ed3c3.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_d63ed40a.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_d63ed40a.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_563ed364.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_563ed364.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_d63ed330.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_d63ed330.jpg)
![[Image: th_movie007.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/th_movie007.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_d63ee0e4.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_d63ee0e4.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_163ee09e.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_163ee09e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ed913.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ed913.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_363ee104.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_363ee104.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_563ee19d.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_563ee19d.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_763ed3f0.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_763ed3f0.jpg)

![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_b63ed41f.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_b63ed41f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ee31c.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ee31c.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ee1fc.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_f63ee1fc.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_963ee200.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_963ee200.jpg)
![[Image: th_movie008.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/th_movie008.jpg)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)

