Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Twilight pictures!
27-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Post: #111
Re: My Twilight pictures!
hahaha, thanks =D
i swear i haven't been drunk a day in my life ;]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Post: #112
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Drugs? XD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Post: #113
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Nope! =D

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Post: #114
Re: My Twilight pictures!
No drugs, no alcohol yet still awesome...

You, miss, have serious talent!

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Post: #115
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Tongue There was this girl who got drunk at first period :]
Are you sure Amber. Maybe too much turkey?

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Post: #116
Re: My Twilight pictures!
or too much sparkling cider {drunk}

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Post: #117
Re: My Twilight pictures!
LOLLL.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Post: #118
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Lmao Tongue I thought you hadn't turkey yet.
o.o

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #119
Re: My Twilight pictures!
ITS 6:00 AND THE DAMN THING STILL ISN'T DONE.

It's lucky its already dead >.>

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Post: #120
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Calm down Amber ;D
Maybe you should stop drinking cider x]
What would have done with it if it were alive?

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)