Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Twilight pictures!
27-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Post: #91
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Bahahaha... I guess...
But they barely knew eachother. Edward was just like "OMG YOU SMELL GOOD MARRY ME!!!!"

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:06 AM
Post: #92
Re: My Twilight pictures!
I feel sorry for Jasper Sad
In the movie he didn't look like in pain,he looked like he was bored! Hey in one the pictures Jasper's hair is blonde but then in the movie it's brown!
Here's the proof.
http://www.robertpattinson.org/gallery/a...llens3.jpg
but in the movie:
http://www.robertpattinson.org/gallery/a...ca9py8.jpg
EDIT:The image doesn't show up on some people's computer,so here are the links.

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Post: #93
Re: My Twilight pictures!
hey that piccy isn't working D=

FIX D;<

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:15 AM
Post: #94
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Jasper's hair is kind of brown/blonde in the movie...
Alice's hair is supposed to be black, isn't it? And Edward's is supposed to be brown?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Post: #95
Re: My Twilight pictures!
(27-11-2008 02:08 AM)★ Lucky Amber ★ link Wrote:hey that piccy isn't working D=

FIX D;<
It's your prob your computer. I works fine on mine.
Yes Alice is suppose to be pitch black Tongue
Edward is golden-brown I think.

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:19 AM
Post: #96
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Hmm the pics don't work on my comp either... {mellow}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:20 AM
Post: #97
Re: My Twilight pictures!
You mean the link or the picture?
I'll edit it so it'll be a link instead.

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #98
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Both.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #99
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Tongue Well that sucks.

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:22 AM
Post: #100
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Let's take pics of our walls with Twilight posters! Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)