Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I love me!
21-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Post: #171
Re: I love me!
LOVE ME.
-Huggles.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Post: #172
Re: I love me!
I'm lovin' me. Dadadadada.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Post: #173
Re: I love me!
Da Da Da Da Da - I'm lovin' me [Said to Mcdonalds song]

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Post: #174
Re: I love me!
i love me for loving my mommy at this moment

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Post: #175
Re: I love me!
I love me for spending more time off the computer today Big Grin

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Post: #176
Re: I love me!
i love me because i love me

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Post: #177
Re: I love me!
I love my boyfriend, friends + family.
Now I sound less selfish Big Grin
xox

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Post: #178
Re: I love me!
I love me because I just read two chapters of Eclipse.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Post: #179
Re: I love me!
cool

I love my family and friends and me

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2008, 08:38 AM
Post: #180
Re: I love me!
I love everyone and myself.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)