Login:
or Register
|
I well gots a new phone!
|
|
14-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I well gots a new phone!
Yeahhh
![]() Well, if you read my post in Scott's thread, I said my LG phone was acting up. It started flashing and it is like...WTF? And yeah, it was being a complete pile of rubbish. So I went shopping for a phone todayyy...And I bought the Samsung G600, I was deciding between that and the U600...But the U600...Looked kind of funny to me, LOL! ![]() - G600 ![]() - U600 I don't really pay attention to how much memory the phone has and all, but yeah, as long as I can text people and phone people off it, then i'm good. Oh yeah and as long as it doesn't TURN ITSELF OFF AND ON & FLASH ITS LIGHTS AT ME, like a phone who shall remain nameless. {blush} Coming Soon... |
|||
|
14-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I well gots a new phone!
Looks nice! I'm planning on buying a new phone myself... Maybe an iPhone. I'm not sure yet though. {no}
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
14-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I well gots a new phone!
I was going to get an iPhone...But then I thought...Eh I probably wouldn't even use it...xD
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
14-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I well gots a new phone!
Oooo, congrats Mike
I think I saw someone at school with that phone. It's better-looking than the Rumor. D:
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
14-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I well gots a new phone!
(14-11-2008 04:25 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:I was going to get an iPhone...But then I thought...Eh I probably wouldn't even use it...xDTrue.. I was just surfing through 3 and I saw a Samsung L770 and Sony Ericsson W595... I think I might buy one of them instead. A lot cheaper than an iPhone Clickay
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
14-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I well gots a new phone!
My mum has the G600 xD
I have a K900i, I think. IDK. Can't find it atm
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
20-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I well gots a new phone!
Ooh, those are nyyyyce!!!
I actually prefer the second one, but hey, we all have different tastes, aye?
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
20-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I well gots a new phone!
Neat phone!
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 0302_g600-samsung.jpg]](http://www.bugaud.net/G600/0302_g600-samsung.jpg)
![[Image: samsung-sgh-u600-review.jpg]](http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/695/samsung-sgh-u600-review.jpg)
![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)
I think I saw someone at school with that phone. It's better-looking than the Rumor. D:
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)

![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)