Login:
or Register
|
How often will you play?
|
|
27-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How often will you play?
I'm gonna play it all day.
All I need is a fridge and a toliet/sink in my room and i'll be good! LOL JK
|
|||
|
27-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How often will you play?
I will be on probably well into the night every day.
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
27-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How often will you play?
i would probably play alot on the weekends or on vacation. {yes}
|
|||
|
27-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How often will you play?
I'm planning on staying home from school to go and get the game and play it - that is if my parents let me. Then I'll be playing it FOREVER. With TS2, I will spend just a whole entire day playing one family. I always say "One more minute" or "I'll stop when she grows up..." but that is usually a hunk of bologna. X]
Realistically speaking, I'll probably be playing TS3 5-8 hours, depending on the day, for the first few months. Then it'll gradually slow down. I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you<3 |
|||
|
28-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
Re: How often will you play?
(26-09-2008 04:42 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE, OF COURSE. Uhm, that's a little mean. ![]() I plan to play it hours on end, all weekend. And I'm not ashamed to say it. I have a life but I'm also a Sims fan. And as a Sims fan I want to spend plenty of time on Sims 3 when it comes out. I can't wait!
![]() |
|||
|
28-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How often will you play?
to much
![]() I'm already on the sims 2 for hours and hours at a time. {clap} |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



All I need is a fridge and a toliet/sink in my room and i'll be good! LOL JK 
I have a life but I'm also a Sims fan. And as a Sims fan I want to spend plenty of time on Sims 3 when it comes out. I can't wait!
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)