Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
21-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Post: #831
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 08:35 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:I know! Your sim was just trying to be friendly but that b*tch acted like a b*tch! That is so mean! That is why I hate Mrs. ButtCrumple.

-[paul]-


LOL!!! calm down!!!....we got to remember its only a game... and a very good one if it gets you all on edge like this...not bad for a 3d game hey Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Post: #832
Re: I wonder......
[move]why does she come??????[/move]

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Post: #833
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 10:59 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:[move]why does she come??????[/move]
To bash sims with her handbag.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Post: #834
Re: I wonder......
Because she's evil and jealous of the young lovers.

-Paul-

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Post: #835
Re: I wonder......
ugh i hate her she's allways hitting my sims i just want to tell my sims to beat her back but shes old so i cant do that lol Wink

If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Post: #836
Re: I wonder......
*cries*

This thread is so long!

*sob*

WHY?!?!?!

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #837
Re: I wonder......
I think one time I told my sims to yell at her or argue I'm not sure.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Post: #838
Re: I wonder......
(22-03-2008 12:56 AM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:*cries*

This thread is so long!

*sob*

WHY?!?!?!

because crumpplebum is the villian we all love to hate

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Post: #839
Re: I wonder......
Nice answer, holisox. Hooray!

-Paul-

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #840
Re: I wonder......
yay! i got a hooray!  Wink

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)