Login:
or Register
|
BRAND new e-mail.
|
|
14-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BRAND new e-mail.
I have made an new e-mail it's
I can still use MSN messenger If you have added my yahoo delete my from your address book and add my new one.Please do not send me any messages on my Yahoo,because I forgot to mention it's for real life friends,I made an hotmail account for virtual friends. EDIT: I had to get a new e-mail cause i didn't remember the password on on clubneon, so please add me on the new e-mail. ![]() the name comes from the fact i love colored skinny jeans XD |
|||
|
14-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new e-mail :)
should this be in the off topic?
and thanks for telling me
|
|||
|
14-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new e-mail :)
Just so you know, this is in the wrong section.
Thanks, Bat I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
14-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new e-mail :)
i'll add you;
you'll know its me ;D -nichola ox [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
14-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new e-mail :)
my stupid brain.
thanks
|
|||
|
14-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new e-mail :)
ive added you
|
|||
|
21-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: BRAND new e-mail.
I got a new e-mail
|
|||
|
21-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: BRAND new e-mail.
another?
|
|||
|
21-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
Re: BRAND new e-mail.
(21-09-2008 08:14 PM)ÑÎ¹Ð¼Ð¼Ñ ÏÏÑαÑÏÑs link Wrote:another?yeah,I couldn't remember the pw to my old one. |
|||
|
21-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: BRAND new e-mail.
i added your new one
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



If you have added my yahoo delete my from your address book and add my new one.
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)