Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
21-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Post: #831
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 08:35 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:I know! Your sim was just trying to be friendly but that b*tch acted like a b*tch! That is so mean! That is why I hate Mrs. ButtCrumple. LOL!!! calm down!!!....we got to remember its only a game... and a very good one if it gets you all on edge like this...not bad for a 3d game hey
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Post: #832
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
[move]why does she come??????[/move]
Mery loves acting <br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Post: #833
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 10:59 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:[move]why does she come??????[/move]To bash sims with her handbag. |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Post: #834
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Because she's evil and jealous of the young lovers.
-Paul- March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Post: #835
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
ugh i hate her she's allways hitting my sims i just want to tell my sims to beat her back but shes old so i cant do that lol
If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby ![]() |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Post: #836
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
*cries*
This thread is so long! *sob* WHY?!?!?! ~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #837
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
I think one time I told my sims to yell at her or argue I'm not sure.
|
|||
|
22-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Post: #838
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(22-03-2008 12:56 AM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:*cries* because crumpplebum is the villian we all love to hate ![]() |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Post: #839
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Nice answer, holisox. Hooray!
-Paul- March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #840
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
yay! i got a hooray!
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]](http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5859/lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg)
![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)