Login:
or Register
|
GAME COVER
|
|
07-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
Exactly my point.
I'll admit, I usually judge games by their cover, unless it's a game I've heard really great things about already (same goes for books). I'm terrible that way, and sometimes I can stop myself from doing it, but it's just how things work, I guess. Anyhoo, if they really added some flavour to it, I'm sure they'd pull in more fans.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 05:59 AM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
and they would get more money! EA would LOVE that
|
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:01 AM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
Hehe, of course. Well, any business would...it's what they're built on. Anyhoo, we should have a contest...see who makes the best cover art for it.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
Hey that's a reaalllly really good idea !
[center]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
that would be great!
|
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
I know I'd enter
[center]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
Hehe, I think it would be fun.
There are so many talented people here, and it'd be neat to see what people think the cover should look like.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:05 AM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
im not good at that
and i dont have fancy programs but i would do it for fun
|
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:06 AM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
You should definitely try make it happen, Bambi
[center]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:07 AM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GAME COVER
that should be next months contest
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



I'll admit, I usually judge games by their cover, unless it's a game I've heard really great things about already (same goes for books). I'm terrible that way, and sometimes I can stop myself from doing it, but it's just how things work, I guess. Anyhoo, if they really added some flavour to it, I'm sure they'd pull in more fans.
![[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]](http://img33.picoodle.com/data/img33/3/9/6/f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg)