Login:
or Register
|
'Sup?
|
|
21-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
'Sup?
Hey, I'm Jen and I'm from the US. Not much more to say then I love the sims!
You say weird like it's bad....<br /><br />Number 1601!Yah! |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 'Sup?
Hello Jen! Welcome to sims3.com! Enjoy the forums!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
Re: 'Sup?
![]() [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 'Sup?
Hey Jen..... ur description is basically what mine would be
![]() Welcome, and enjoy the forums. |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 'Sup?
Kwool replies! I almost never get them. I am loved!!
You say weird like it's bad....<br /><br />Number 1601!Yah! |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 'Sup?
ha...ya i dont
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 'Sup?
Yo
![]() ![]() |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 'Sup?
Mine too. lol
Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333 |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 04:11 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
Re: 'Sup?
(21-03-2008 04:46 PM)Marshmellows97P link Wrote:Hey, I'm Jen and I'm from the US. Not much more to say then I love the sims! You live in the US?? LUCKY!! Haha sorry about that...I wonder who'll get that... Anyway, welcome
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: sims3com.png]](http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/Growleh/sims3com.png)
![[Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]](http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8836/sigforsims3bt1.png)

![[Image: snapshot_348ff816_94920e85.jpg]](http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m261/Katie_135/snapshot_348ff816_94920e85.jpg)