Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
21-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Post: #801
Re: I wonder......
No. She is hearing impaired.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 08:05 AM
Post: #802
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 06:28 AM)Resomesa link Wrote:wow
last time i checked it was 12 pages
now its 53!
*checks again*
54!
;D
54 pages of pure Crumpiness. Big Grin

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Post: #803
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 08:05 AM)Little.Miss.Sunshine link Wrote:[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg10793#msg10793 date=1206077300]
wow
last time i checked it was 12 pages
now its 53!
*checks again*
54!
;D
54 pages of pure Crumpiness. Big Grin
[/quote]
*Coughpuremeaniepantscough*
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Post: #804
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 01:07 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=Little.Miss.Sunshine link=topic=145.msg10887#msg10887 date=1206083137]
[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg10793#msg10793 date=1206077300]
wow
last time i checked it was 12 pages
now its 53!
*checks again*
54!
;D
54 pages of pure Crumpiness. Big Grin
[/quote]
*Coughpuremeaniepantscough*
[/quote]

*Coughcoughiagreecoughcough* lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Post: #805
Re: I wonder......
Hmm a lot of coughing going on here  Tongue

I saw a vid yesterday and it had 1 second in it and Crumpie was in it hitting someone with her handbag! Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Post: #806
Re: I wonder......
lol Yeah there is! I need to take something to get rid of my cough!  Tongue

LOL random!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Post: #807
Re: I wonder......
Wait! Even better, watch this video! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ICHfFq8M-lg

LOL! Big Grin

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Post: #808
Re: I wonder......
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wmgDQAE1Lh...re=related

lol  ;D

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Post: #809
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 02:38 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wmgDQAE1Lh...re=related

lol  ;D

-Paul

I saw that one! I laughed out loud at it! Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Post: #810
Re: I wonder......
lol I laughed evilly..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! <-------- like that  Tongue

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)