Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
21-07-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #61
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Bambi should get the Coolest Female Mod Ever award XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:08 AM
Post: #62
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Hehe, thanks! You all are the absolute best! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:11 AM
Post: #63
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
(21-07-2008 04:08 AM)๒ค๓๒เ~קคl๏๏zค link Wrote:You all are the absolute best! Smile

I know I am!  Wink

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:20 AM
Post: #64
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Ever since I saw the voice changing feature on MySims for Wii, I knew they were going to use it for The Sims 3. It's such an amazing feature, I don't know why they never used it before! All of this new information is so exciting.

Just wondering, though.. do you have any more things that you'll be posting or is this it until the next update?
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:22 AM
Post: #65
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Abe- I believe this is it. She wouldn't leave anything out.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 06:03 AM
Post: #66
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
THANKS SO MUCH BAMBI!!!! Big Grin

I must admit, I DID read the TSR review, and no wi'm sad that I did caus enow you're mad at me.... Sad

But, anyway, can I use your information for A *special* part 3 to my sims summaries videos?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 07:42 AM
Post: #67
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
i wanted to ask
in the new eyes will it be like with the hair where you can choose a color for a certin part of the eye?

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2008 09:24 PM by cyan971.)
Post: #68
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
(21-07-2008 07:42 AM)tv_freak link Wrote:i wanted to ask
in the new eyes will it be like with the hair where you can choose a color for a certin part of the eye?

good question! {yes}

CLOVER POWER!
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Post: #69
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Goog Question? That just made my day! Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Post: #70
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Everyone has to see the Dark Knight it's one of the best movies ever ,Heath ledger preformance is mind blowing everyone has to see it is the best batman movie ever. sorry it's of topic

Tay
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)