Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
11-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Post: #981
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
holy crap this is the longest like topic evverr :O
its Lauren
|
|||
|
11-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Post: #982
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
It is the longest Sims-related topic, I think... all about Crumps, would you beleive it? {lol}
![]() |
|||
|
11-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Post: #983
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
no i have to say i cant lol
its Lauren
|
|||
|
11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Post: #984
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
well crumplebottom will go down in sims history
|
|||
|
11-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Post: #985
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
This thread all happened because of me! Boy, I feel special.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
11-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Post: #986
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
We need to keep this going forever!
![]() |
|||
|
11-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Post: #987
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
well what else is there to say about mrs crumplebottom?
|
|||
|
11-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #988
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i don't know but i'm sure we'll come up with something
![]() |
|||
|
12-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #989
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
She's a big meanie!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
12-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #990
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
yeah aint that the truth i wonder if her purse will be more painful this time around haha
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)