Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
13-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Post: #961
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
This thread is dead! WOO! (Hey, that rhymed!)
![]() -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Post: #962
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Wow, that was a 'Bump'! Hello dead thread, seems Supergeek has resurrected you.
I haven't seen this thing in about 2 weeks.
![]() |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Post: #963
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i forgot this thread existed woohoo
|
|||
|
13-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Post: #964
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Haha, me too!
![]() |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #965
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Mrs. CrustyBut is MEAN!!! I always crack up when she starts hitting my sims while I'm trying to make a story though!
I think that sims should get a bad memo that says "Met Mrs. CrumpleBottom" or "Got hit with Mrs. CrumpleBottom's purse, which is full of bricks!" or even "Got lectured by Mrs. CrumpleBottom". That would be funny! Unless your trying to have a sim who has no bad memos!Oh yeah, how do you find Mrs. CrympleBottom's husband? ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #966
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
lol Yeah that should happen.
"Got hit by Mrs. CrumpleBottom's Purse" "Ouch, what's in that purse--bricks!?" ![]() -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
15-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Post: #967
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
she is annoying..cant kiss at all in public? ridiculous.
|
|||
|
04-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Post: #968
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i can't believe this thread is still going lololĀ {clap}
![]() |
|||
|
04-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Post: #969
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Wow, what a bomb!
![]() -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
04-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Post: #970
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
This thread was made March 17th... that seems like YONKS ago!
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




I haven't seen this thing in about 2 weeks.
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
I think that sims should get a bad memo that says "Met Mrs. CrumpleBottom" or "Got hit with Mrs. CrumpleBottom's purse, which is full of bricks!" or even "Got lectured by Mrs. CrumpleBottom". That would be funny! Unless your trying to have a sim who has no bad memos!![[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]](http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/AmandaSandyCat/Copyofsims3-1.jpg)
![[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]](http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/AmandaSandyCat/mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif)
![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)