Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
28-03-2008, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2008 04:18 PM by holisox.)
Post: #941
Re: I wonder......
that's what they want you to think


you know what we really need? a purse filled with bricks so we can hit her back!

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Post: #942
Re: I wonder......
I had her taken away by the men in white coats. So now she can bash her padded cell.

[Image: MrsC2.jpg]


[Image: MrsC3.jpg]


[Image: MrsC4.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Post: #943
Re: I wonder......
(28-03-2008 10:37 PM)heather link Wrote:I had her taken away by the men in white coats. So now she can bash her padded cell.

[Image: MrsC2.jpg]


[Image: MrsC3.jpg]


[Image: MrsC4.jpg]

how did u do dat?
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Post: #944
Re: I wonder......
It is part of a downloadable set, it enables you to arrest any sim on the lot.
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Post: #945
Re: I wonder......
(28-03-2008 04:15 PM)holisox link Wrote:that's what they want you to think


you know what we really need? a purse filled with bricks so we can hit her back!

Great idea! lol *Goes and takes bricks out of sims' foundations*

-supergeek to the rescue!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Post: #946
Re: I wonder......
ewwwwww i dont eaven want to think about it
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Post: #947
Re: I wonder......
(28-03-2008 10:59 PM)heather link Wrote:It is part of a downloadable set, it enables you to arrest any sim on the lot.

o..... so u can get arrested?
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Post: #948
Re: I wonder......
(28-03-2008 10:59 PM)heather link Wrote:It is part of a downloadable set, it enables you to arrest any sim on the lot.

Could you give us a link to this if possible, please? It'd be really appreciated! I would like to chuck my Sims' in the cell, too! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Post: #949
Re: I wonder......
(28-03-2008 11:52 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:[quote author=heather link=topic=145.msg25218#msg25218 date=1206741564]
It is part of a downloadable set, it enables you to arrest any sim on the lot.

Could you give us a link to this if possible, please? It'd be really appreciated! I would like to chuck my Sims' in the cell, too! ;D
[/quote]

lol
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Post: #950
Re: I wonder......
(28-03-2008 11:52 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:[quote author=heather link=topic=145.msg25218#msg25218 date=1206741564]
It is part of a downloadable set, it enables you to arrest any sim on the lot.

Could you give us a link to this if possible, please? It'd be really appreciated! I would like to chuck my Sims' in the cell, too! ;D
[/quote]
I don't think I better post a link. Too many kids on this site. Type DMA Sims2 in google.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)