Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
25-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Post: #931
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(25-03-2008 01:46 AM)mamaha link Wrote:i think its just about time did that old lady a favor and make her and adult agan Alrighty then! I'll bring the anti-age cream, Egypt will bring the plastic surgery device thing, Paul will fetch the elixir of life (is that what the green hourglass watercooler thing is called or not?), Simkid will bring a straitjacket, everyone else will hold her down so we can operate. My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation! |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Post: #932
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
*Brings Elixer* OK I brought my part! lol
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Post: #933
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
OK, Here's the straitjacket. I wouldn't let you down.
You guys are slowing down a little. running out of things to say. |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Post: #934
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(25-03-2008 02:51 AM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:I cant believe this topic is still going!yep ![]() over 40 pages = spam |
|||
|
26-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Post: #935
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
It's not spam it's a genious question leading to a 63 paged discussion about Prudence. lol
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
26-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Post: #936
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(26-03-2008 12:59 AM)~Paul~ link Wrote:It's not spam it's a genious question leading to a 63 paged discussion about Prudence. lol true |
|||
|
26-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Post: #937
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
lol I like her name: Prudence. *starts cracking up in laughter*
lol -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
26-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Post: #938
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(26-03-2008 01:03 AM)~Paul~ link Wrote:lol I like her name: Prudence. *starts cracking up in laughter* did u read the definition of prude? someone with no experience in s3x!!! lol some crumpie
|
|||
|
26-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Post: #939
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Hehe I posted about it referring to someone who lacks in sexual experience lol. Gee, they must have put some serious thought into her name. I bet they dug around for days looking for a name that meant that. They must have thought that definition really suited her. And it does.
![]() |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Post: #940
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
This is what Prudence carries in her handbag.
Knitting. ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)





![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: MrsC-1.jpg]](http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/nell1917/MrsC-1.jpg)