Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
24-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Post: #921
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
So we are talking about gardens?....
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Post: #922
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 11:43 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:So we are talking about gardens?....lol Only in the sense that Mrs C. comes into gardens, to bash sims with her handbag. |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Post: #923
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(25-03-2008 12:01 AM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg21561#msg21561 date=1206398593]lol Only in the sense that Mrs C. comes into them to bash sims with her handbag. [/quote] mrs. c!!! i vote 4 a mr. c |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Post: #924
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
There would never be a Mr. C. If there was, he'd be dead by her deadly purse by now.
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Post: #925
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(25-03-2008 01:40 AM)~Paul~ link Wrote:There would never be a Mr. C. If there was, he'd be dead by her deadly purse by now. That was probably the cause of her first husbands death.
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Post: #926
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
lol
I think she would marry him because of his money (She's such a golddigger!). If he wasn't rich, then idk what it was for. Any ideas? -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Post: #927
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i think its just about time did that old lady a favor and make her and adult agan
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Post: #928
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
lol At least she wouldn't be as ugly! I mean, elderhood made her look ugly lol
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:57 AM
Post: #929
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
yeah lol
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Post: #930
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
I cant believe this topic is still going!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)


