Login:
or Register
|
Can your computer run The Sims 3?
|
|
09-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Post: #81
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
I got a new laptop just for the Sims 3! cant wait for it to come out now.
WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br /> ![]() |
|||
|
09-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Post: #82
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
Haha, congratulations, good for you. XD Your excitement is mutual.
![]() |
|||
|
10-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Post: #83
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
Congrats! Just don't rub it in for the others hehe {blush}
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
14-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Post: #84
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
Well i saw on a interview that ben bell was doing that the sims 3 is really stretching the boundries of how new a computer has to be to run thier games in other words the sims 3 i think can evan be run on windows 97 i think?
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
21-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Post: #85
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
My computer got like a little more than 2 times the minimum
Only 1 day left till the sims 3! I can't wait! I will be playing forever! |
|||
|
21-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Post: #86
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
I have a fairly new computer, but it just broke. So I have to fix it, even though the game comes out in 2 weeks. My laptop actually passed on everything except CPU speed, and it's about 1.50 and I need 2, so not too horrid. I failed epically for Spore, and yet ran it pretty well. As long as I expect slow I can handle it. I'll probably just go through and clean up my laptop a bit, and once I can afford to have my computer fixed do that and just send over my saved games.
One day? Alienware. Oh yes. [I can dream.] My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
30-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Post: #87
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
IM A FAILUREEEEEE
Its so stupid im going to buy the sims 3 and if it dosent work w.e ill force my mom to buy the stuff i need ![]() Minimum: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [If built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent]. You Have: Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.53GHz Minimum: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [If built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent]. You Have: 2.53 GHz System RAM Minimum: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista) 1.5 GB RAM [If built-in graphics then add 0.5 GB additional RAM] You Have: 510 MB PASS Minimum: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Build Service Pack 22600) PASS Minimum: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 or above / ATI Radeon 9500 or above / Intel GMA 3-series or above) You Have: Intel® 82865G Graphics Controller (Intel® 82865G Graphics Controller) Video RAM: Required - 128 MB , You have - 96 MB Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 0.0 Minimum: 6.1 GB You Have: 32.5 GB ![]() |
|||
|
30-05-2009, 03:44 AM
Post: #88
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
My iMac is good to go.
|
|||
|
31-05-2009, 03:45 AM
Post: #89
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
Passed everything!
And I thought my laptop wouldn't run it O_o; |
|||
|
31-05-2009, 03:56 AM
Post: #90
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
Umm, I don't know what to make of this:
Video Card Minimum: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 or above / ATI Radeon 9500 or above / Intel GMA 3-series or above) You Have: Mobile Intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family (Intel® Calistoga Graphics Controller) FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this minimum requirement. Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 128 MB , You have - 224 MB Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 2.0 This is the only one that failed but it says I made the min. req? Hi People! I'm still here, I just don't post.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]](http://www.sims3website.com/images/88x31_sims3website.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)
im going to buy the sims 3 and if it dosent work w.e ill force my mom to buy the stuff i need ![[Image: bubblesim.jpg]](http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq259/JellyBeanStory/bubblesim.jpg)
