Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GAME COVER
07-09-2008, 06:07 AM
Post: #81
Re: GAME COVER
Of course I will. Smile And don't worry, there's no need for fancy programs. It's just for fun, anyway. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:08 AM
Post: #82
Re: GAME COVER
Yaay Smile Go Bambi Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:08 AM
Post: #83
Re: GAME COVER
WOO!
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Post: #84
Re: GAME COVER
I'll post it in the Suggestions section in the morning. It's 1:14 here, and I'm exhausted. Good night, you two! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Post: #85
Re: GAME COVER
night Smile
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:13 AM
Post: #86
Re: GAME COVER
Hahah wow, well technically it IS morning.. But you need your sleep LOL.. Night Bambi Big Grin xx

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:13 AM
Post: #87
Re: GAME COVER
its 12:13 here {yawn}
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:14 AM
Post: #88
Re: GAME COVER
Hehe, good point... To clarify, I'll post it later this morning. Perhaps around 8:30-9:30 my time? I'll post it and then head off to post pictures of my visit to EA. Sound good? Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Post: #89
Re: GAME COVER
Sounds great! I'll probably be sleeping then, so I'll check first thing tomorrow morning haha.

Sweet dreams Smile

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:16 AM
Post: #90
Re: GAME COVER
g'night
i am tired
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)