Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
23-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Post: #881
Re: I wonder......
lol. Maybe its part of a conspiracy, shes going to weaken the structure of all the houses, and then she will cause an earthquake by pushing her purse down a mountatain. It will be so heavy that it will cause an avalance and then an earthquake! beware simmies, shes after you!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Post: #882
Re: I wonder......
Sim: "AAAHHH! *Speaks in Simlish in a scared tone* AAHH!!"

I warned them...they're ready! lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Post: #883
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 11:12 PM)~$(*^<PaultheDORK>^*)$~ link Wrote:Sim: "AAAHHH! *Speaks in Simlish in a scared tone* AAHH!!"

I warned them...they're ready! lol

-Paul

Nothing can prepare you for the horrors she has in store for you!

Repent! REPENT!!! Or face the wrath of CRUMPLEBOTTOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Post: #884
Re: I wonder......
"SHE COMING!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!"
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Post: #885
Re: I wonder......
AAH!!!!!! I'm scared for my little simmies. lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #886
Re: I wonder......
I can't believe it is nearly 60 pages.

and Paul your not a Dork, I have met some and you don't qualify.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #887
Re: I wonder......
Yes I am! And woo! PAGE 60!!!!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 12:11 AM
Post: #888
Re: I wonder......
60 pages? on wut? lol
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Post: #889
Re: I wonder......
I saw this and thought of you.  It is a hack, I am not suggesting you use it. Just letting you know it is there.
It is in Sim 2 Objects/other objects (site is a little confusing).

http://www.simwardrobe.com/

Mrs. Crumplebottom's Purse
This purse will allow any teen, adult or elder sim to go smacking on another sim, just like Mrs. Crumplebottom.
Requires Nightlife, although it might work if you have Seasons without Nightlife since Mrs C makes an appearance in that EP as well. (I tried including the anims in the object but the carry anim didn't work right when I did.)
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #890
Re: I wonder......
almost pg. 61 Smile

thnx simkid for the hack..........

how many posts do i have? i gather a lot..... lol Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)