Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
22-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Post: #841
Re: I wonder......
i was just thinking...if i had crumpplebum marry one of my sims, would she hit him everytime he tried to makeout with her?

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 02:32 AM
Post: #842
Re: I wonder......
She wouldn't marry them. Unless you boolpropped them in love and then they married.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 02:34 AM
Post: #843
Re: I wonder......
i think miss crumplebottom would have more wrinkles than ever!!

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Post: #844
Re: I wonder......
(22-03-2008 02:34 AM)Truswagga link Wrote:i think miss crumplebottom would have more wrinkles than ever!!

Is that even possible?  Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Post: #845
Re: I wonder......
[move]Have you ever used boolPRop and then pushed shift on the mail box and then made ms. crumple bottom come?????????  I have[/move]

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Post: #846
Re: I wonder......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RmAACq0x9k


Just when you thought it was safe to return to the dance floor.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Post: #847
Re: I wonder......
LOL Funny! Hooray for you!

~Paul~

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Post: #848
Re: I wonder......
(17-03-2008 10:32 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Ha! When the game loads up, in the little movie clip you get at the start before the game starts loading, imagine you saw a clip of her wedding!

I don't think she'll get re-married though, she lost her husband in TS1, remember? Tongue How sad.

since when was she in TS1,
i don't remember!
i was also young so that could be it!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Post: #849
Re: I wonder......
(22-03-2008 07:45 PM)TheOCManiac93 link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=145.msg2366#msg2366 date=1205789576]
Ha! When the game loads up, in the little movie clip you get at the start before the game starts loading, imagine you saw a clip of her wedding!

I don't think she'll get re-married though, she lost her husband in TS1, remember? Tongue How sad.

since when was she in TS1,
i don't remember!
i was also young so that could be it!
[/quote]

She came with the Hot Date expansion pack (first one I ever Bought.8D)

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Post: #850
Re: I wonder......
What's in her bag anyway, rocks?  Tongue

Bow down to the mighty (and overly addictive) SIMS!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)