Login:
or Register
|
Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
|
|
20-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Post: #831
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
Haha, well I'll give him Karma if, when he gets back, he can go a whole week without asking for it AND he refrains from saying 'wat eva' every other post.
{rolleyes}
![]() |
|||
|
20-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Post: #832
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
Well, that's a big question for Brad! I don't think he can do that! 'What eva' is his favourite word, along with 'I accept karma'.
![]() -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
20-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Post: #833
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
I know! It will be a tough challenge for him. But, if he prevails, who knows... maybe a Karma will be awarded, maybe not... he'd have to try to find out if I do or not.
![]() |
|||
|
20-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Post: #834
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
Well, I wish him Good Luck! {clap}
-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
20-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Post: #835
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Discussion: Trailer
(15-07-2008 10:57 AM)ÑнÑαâαмâιαмÏηâ⢠link Wrote:So am I!Yeah and did you know that a fish sims catch can also be put in the tank and have a name. {woot} |
|||
|
20-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Post: #836
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
I was really excited about that! What a fun new way to obtain pets! {woot}
![]() |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Post: #837
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
(20-07-2008 11:29 PM)à®â¥Â¢Î±ÑÑÎ¹Ñ âα ÑιмÑÑÑÑâ¥à® link Wrote:I was really excited about that! What a fun new way to obtain pets! {woot}I know {clap} I wonder if they make pets a sims 3 expanison pack if theif sims can steal others sims pets. {lol} |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Post: #838
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
(21-07-2008 12:29 AM)*Eternal Memory* link Wrote:[quote author=à®â¥Â¢Î±ÑÑÎ¹Ñ âα ÑιмÑÑÑÑâ¥à® link=topic=2698.msg104007#msg104007 date=1216592997]I know {clap} I wonder if they make pets a sims 3 expanison pack if theif sims can steal others sims pets. {lol} [/quote] W won't need an EP for that - the Kleptos can do it! {woot} ![]() |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Post: #839
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
yes
but if there's no pets ep the kleptos will have no pets to steal this is gonna be so funny watching a klepto try to get the fish from another sim's house and than trying to hide it til he gets home {lol} <br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Post: #840
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
I know, I am so excited for these new features in the game that will be fun the play with. At the fishing pond the klepto will watch a sim catch a gorgeous fish and he will want it so then he will plan to take it lol!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)



{rolleyes}
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)

They said they would have weather!![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)

![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)