Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
21-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Post: #811
Re: I wonder......
im gonna make a pg 55

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Post: #812
Re: I wonder......
yeah

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Post: #813
Re: I wonder......
WOO! Page 55!  :Smile i'm a dork

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Post: #814
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 01:48 AM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=Merysparklez link=topic=145.msg9786#msg9786 date=1206053264]
Who is Ms.Crumplebottom anyway
......You've got to be punching me in the eye, shanking me, and twisting my arm, you don't know who Mrs.Crumplebutt is?
[/quote]

NO i have never seen her

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Post: #815
Re: I wonder......
She is an old woman who has a handbag and she hits everyone with it Smile

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Post: #816
Re: I wonder......
ok

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Post: #817
Re: I wonder......
If you find any TS3 cheats post them on my board called cheats

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Post: #818
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 06:38 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg10266#msg10266 date=1206060533]
[quote author=Merysparklez link=topic=145.msg9786#msg9786 date=1206053264]
Who is Ms.Crumplebottom anyway
......You've got to be punching me in the eye, shanking me, and twisting my arm, you don't know who Mrs.Crumplebutt is?
[/quote]

NO i have never seen her
[/quote]You have never seen the old lady? With the purse? And she hits people for appearantly no reason at all?

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Post: #819
Re: I wonder......
it's hard not to see her if you know what i mean..

lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Post: #820
Re: I wonder......
(21-03-2008 07:02 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:it's hard not to see her if you know what i mean..

lol

-Paul
ANO SHE'S INVISIBLE ! D:

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)