Login:
or Register
|
The Willow Legacy
|
|
18-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Willow Legacy
Awesome update ^_^ Lots of babies coming, perhaps? xD
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
19-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Willow Legacy
![]() Generation 4: Troy Willow:Virtuoso, Evil, Daredevil, Artistic, Excitable. His LTW: Emperor of Evil Rosa Willow:No sense of Humor, Workoholic, Natural Cook, Artistic, Friendly Her LTW: Five star Chef ![]() Rosa's first bump. This baby is going to be creative. ![]() ![]() Bailey is in town, questioning me, while she gets her first bump too. ![]() ![]() Does Troy know the password? Yes, he does. ![]() Rosa continues her painting. ![]() And exposes it to the gallery. She's happy that it got accepted. ![]() ![]() Troy works out. He's one sexy crook now. ![]() Drake making a new type of food. ![]() Bailey has a second bump. ![]() So does Rosa. ![]() Next day, she goes into labour. ![]() And she has THREE baby girls! O.o ...But where's Troy? ![]() He's been cought and is now going to Jail. He didn't get to meet his daughters right away. ![]() Anyway, Generation 5: Lily (virtuoso and Genius) Lizzy (Loner, Artistic) ![]() aaand Rona (Good, Easily Inpressed) ![]() Another labour in the family: ![]() Meet Lina (Slob and Friendly), a generation FOUR simmie. ![]() Troy decides that Criminal is not for him and he changes his LTW with Rock star. Yeah, he wants to be a singer! Plus, his mom is a Super spy. :? ![]() Birthdays: ![]() ![]() ![]() Lina. ![]() Lily. ![]() Lizzy. ![]() Rona. ![]() And teaching them all basic skillz was alot of fun. ![]() ![]() Troy and Lina are siblings. Just a reminder. ![]() ![]() I always wanted to do that...the-he-he.... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Anyway, he teacher his little sister to walk after that, lol. ![]() Lily gets potty-trained. ![]() Drake is promoted at last to a Mad Scientist! ![]() And now has this cool toy that makes objects act weird. ![]() Just a question: do you guys want me to do a heir poll for this generation, or do you prefer surprizes?
|
|||
|
19-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Willow Legacy
Whooaaa, lots of babies o__o
They are all cute though ^_^ I don't care either way if you do a poll or not lol [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
20-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Willow Legacy
I don't think I'll need a heir poll. I've played to the point when they are all teenagers and things became more obvious. ^^ I almost never choose the best-looking of all(but with exceptions tho). I always choose the most mixed up/interesting looking and the ones that I grow fond of most.
|
|||
|
22-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Willow Legacy
![]() *just a collection of cute baby pics* Lizzy took over the toy box. ![]() Lina wants to be a musician. ![]() Rona practicing her motherly skills on the bunny. ![]() And Lily wants to be a house builder. ![]() Troy and Rosa both grow up into adults. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And the girls grow up too. Another big birthady wave, lol. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() This is Lina. She's kind of Clumsy. ![]() Lily. She's got Hot-headed. ![]() Rona. She's Artistic. ![]() Lizzy. She's got Friendly. ![]() (all in cute denim dresses) Lizzy: Whoa! The lot stops here! Oh no! Rona: I'm coming to get ya! ![]() Lily is also having a blast. ![]() Lina: Gotcha! ![]() One messed up dinner. And Lizzy's talking about garbage and dead people. Troy mentions something about making a piece of art out of garbage. I love this family! ![]() Hey dad, come to hear my new composition! says Troy. ![]() Drake gives another weird effect, to the sofa this time. ![]() another day at work and he comes back....singed! {lol} ![]() Lina with her homework... ![]() Then after dinner, she does this: ![]() Barbie time! I hope they did their homework. ![]() Rosa cooking hotdogs. For an opportunity I think. ![]() Drake come back home singed again but plays with the sprinkler. I think he needs to improve that mechanical skill. ![]() Birthdays again! ![]() ![]() woo! this is Lina, by the way. She's a bookworm now. ![]() Lily gets Athletic. ![]() Lizzy gets Good sense of Humour. ![]() ![]() And Rona is Artistic. ![]() ![]() Makeovers: Lina has Francesca's eyes! Really! ![]() Lizzy looks like one of my friends now with makeover and all. ![]() Lily and Rona both look exactly like Rosa, excepting eyes, haircolour and skintone in Rona's case. ![]() ![]() Lizzy: why is the sofa making a weird noise? Rona: I have no idea. PROBABLY grandpa's been making an experiment on it? Lizzy: Of course, sure. ![]() First highschool homeowork. ![]() Rosa sends this boy home, whatever his name is. No boys yet for my girls! Lily brought him home, apparently. ![]() And what will happen next? ![]() Troy: Boo! ...and I'll leave you here for now. ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
22-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Willow Legacy
great update! hehe the girls traits match them.. also yay! Francesca's eyes=awesomeness!
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
23-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Willow Legacy
Haha I loved Francesca's eyes. Glad they're back.
The girls are pretty. I don't remember the last girl's name, I think it was Lizzy? She's my favorite. xD Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy |
|||
|
24-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Willow Legacy
The girl in red is Rona and the one with glasses is Lizzy.
|
|||
|
25-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Willow Legacy
It was Rona, then. I loveee her name. Reminds me of Mona Lisa. Cause of the "Ona" I'm weird. But yeah. I adore her name.
Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy |
|||
|
28-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Willow Legacy
![]() An average morning and the girls are having breakfast. Well, some of them. ![]() And They're going to school. Lily is apparently in the bus too. ![]() Aaaand unprepared birthdays! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Something smells fishy in this room... when's the last time you cleaned the dishes? ![]() Drake retires. He was a Mad scientist and at the top of his career. He gets $260 per day. ![]() Then Troy plays something for everyone. ![]() And Bailey retires as well. She gets $330 per day as an ex International Super Spy.![]() I'm not sure you'll be suitable to marry one of our graddaughters. We're looking for um...better genes? ![]() Drake has a new goal: learn all recipes. ![]() Work that out, Lizzy! ![]() Do you know what I did here? That's right! I moved their house. Now They are neighbours with the Altos and the Landgraabs. ![]() Apparently, this place gives Rosa more inspiration. ![]() And the house gets a makeover. Okay, I just enlarged it. ![]() We still have a pond nearby, you know... ![]() Either studying or talking about future heirs, I mean... hubbies. ![]() Rosa working from home. I love this feature on Workoholics. ![]() Drake spends the night fishing from their yard pond... ![]() For...THIS! o_O ![]() Yeah, we have a second Gnome and I caught him watching TV. He seems to be a sports addict. {lol} ![]() Birthday time for our girls: Lizzy wants to be an Illustrous Author and blows up the candles. ![]() Rona wants to be a World renewed Surgeon and blows out candles. ![]() Lina wants to be Leader of the Free World. ![]() Lily desires to be a Superstar Athlete. ![]() Lizzy gets the Flirty trait. ![]() Lily gets Childish. ![]() Lina gets Schmoozer. Since she can't be the heiress, I'm kicking her out to live on her own. ![]() ![]() She'll be fine. ![]() Lizzy improves her writing skill. Oh! wait. I think she's rather chatiing. ![]() And Rona's makeover. She's a Hopeless Romantic and chose the cutie-look. Well, she was always the cutest. ![]() You'll find out who the heiress is in the next update.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: willowcopy-13.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/willowcopy-13.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1188.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1188.jpg)

![[Image: Screenshot-1194.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1194.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1195.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1195.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1196.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1196.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1197.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1197.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1198.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1198.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1199.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1199.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1200.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1200.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1201.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1201.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1202.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1202.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1203.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1203.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1204.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1204.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1205.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1205.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1206.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1206.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1207.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1207.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1208.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1208.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1209.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1209.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1210.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1210.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1211.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1211.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1212.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1212.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1213.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1213.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1215.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1215.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1216.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1216.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1218.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1218.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1219.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1219.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1220.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1220.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1221.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1221.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1222.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1222.jpg)

![[Image: Screenshot-1223.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1223.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1224.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1224.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1225.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1225.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1226.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1226.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1227.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1227.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1228.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1228.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1229.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1229.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1230.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1230.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1231.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1231.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1232.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1232.jpg)
![[Image: willowcopy-14.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/willowcopy-14.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1233.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1233.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1234.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1234.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1235.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1235.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1236.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1236.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1237.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1237.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1238.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1238.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1239.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1239.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1240.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1240.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1241.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1241.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1242.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1242.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1243.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1243.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1244.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1244.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1247.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1247.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1248.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1248.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1249.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1249.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1250.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1250.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1251.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1251.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1252.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1252.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1253.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1253.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1254.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1254.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1255.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1255.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1256.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1256.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1257.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1257.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1258.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1258.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1259.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1259.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1260.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1260.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1261.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1261.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1262.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1262.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1263.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1263.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1264.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1264.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1266.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1266.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1267.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1267.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1268.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1268.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1269.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1269.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1270.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1270.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1271.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1271.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1272.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1272.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1274.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1274.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1275.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1275.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1276.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1276.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1278.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1278.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1279.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1279.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1280.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1280.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1282.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1282.jpg)

![[Image: Screenshot-1283.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1283.jpg)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)
![[Image: willowcopy-15.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/willowcopy-15.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1395.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1395.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1396.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1396.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1397.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1397.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1399.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1399.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1400.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1400.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1401.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1401.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1402.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1402.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1404.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1404.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1405.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1405.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1428.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1428.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1430.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1430.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1434.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1434.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1435.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1435.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1436.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1436.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1437.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1437.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1438.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1438.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1439.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1439.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1440.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1440.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1441.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1441.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1443.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1443.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1444.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1444.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1446.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1446.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1447.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1447.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1448.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1448.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1451.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1451.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1453.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1453.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1458.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1458.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1459.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1459.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1461.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1461.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1462.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1462.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1463.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1463.jpg)
![[Image: Screenshot-1464.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/sims%203/willow%20legacy/Screenshot-1464.jpg)