Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
28-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Post: #71
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
YAY! Big GrinD

Go Phoebe! XD

Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Post: #72
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
UPDATE!

---
[align=center][Image: update.jpg]


[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-171.jpg[/img]

Ah, look at that. And usual family dinner.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-172.jpg[/img]

Only that under the table looks like it hurts a bit.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-173.jpg[/img]

0____0 Aparently Savan feels bad for me about not having a fisherman in the family anymore so he paints me a sunset <3

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-174.jpg[/img]

I leave these two alone and look what happens! No wonder why Bradilina never settled down.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-175.jpg[/img]

Dah-dah! He purposes!

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-176.jpg[/img]

Aw, what a nice guy.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-177.jpg[/img]

Don’t fall asleep in there now! (Honestly, why did I take that picture? O_0)

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-178.jpg[/img]

Instead of haunting, my ghosts just play.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-179.jpg[/img]

There he goes again, doing stuff in his underwear. Someone’s going senile!

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-180.jpg[/img]

They hired a maid! *gasp*

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-181.jpg[/img]

Look how big she is!

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-182.jpg[/img]

Labor time! She didn’t go to the hospital so she just stood there hours on end.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-183.jpg[/img]

First Amara freaked and left.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-184.jpg[/img]

Then the maid did. (Hey, I should submit this to the caption contest!)

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP14/Screenshot-185.jpg[/img]

And then here’s Loba Role! The first kid of the third generation! What are her traits you ask? Your going to have to wait while I look them up xD

She was born with the Light Sleeper and Neurotic traits Tongue. If the game gave it to her, or if I did, I don't remember because I now randomize every trait so that I get a variety.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Post: #73
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
ROFL.
Nice XD

Is it me,or does all Sims 3 babies look the same? XD

Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Post: #74
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
They all look the same, aside from the skin tone I think. But Loba doesn't grow up with that skin tone either XDD

Edit: I added Loba's traits above Tongue

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Post: #75
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
I have one ghost that haunts, the rest play with the virtual reality goggles XD
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2009, 01:20 AM
Post: #76
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
xDD I haven't gotten that yet o_o

UPDATE! (Since I'm feeling so generous)

---
[align=center][Image: update.jpg]


[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-186.jpg[/img]

Things are escalating between Sabrina and Malcolm McHenry. (Yeah, that’s his name xD)

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-187.jpg[/img]

Hey look, a painting. Probably a brilliant or masterpiece xD

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-188.jpg[/img]

XD I love how they cross their legs now.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-189.jpg[/img]

Wait, what’s this?

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-190.jpg[/img]
[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-191.jpg[/img]

Ahem, who gave you permission to die Amara?

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-192.jpg[/img]

Everyone is so upset. She lived to maybe 95ish days? I think I wrote it down somewhere.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-193.jpg[/img]

There’s her grave in the cemetery xD

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-194.jpg[/img]

LIGHTHOUSE!

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-195.jpg[/img]

O-yeah. So when Lynn first came into the family. She had the LTW for “Present Perfect Private Aquarium” since she has the Anglar trait, but I said no so now she’s got the “Become Astronaut” LTW Tongue OH! And Savan had a little mid-life crisis making his traits Easily Impressed, Hopelessly Romantic, Loner, Bookwork, and Artistic since his technophobe went against his LTW with the writing part o_0.

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-196.jpg[/img]

Don’t nap, Nina! SLEEP!

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-197.jpg[/img]

Still working on that garden I see Wink EDIT: With cheese plants =D

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-198.jpg[/img]

Birthday Time!

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-199.jpg[/img]

Yay wrinkles xD

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/TS3/Role/UP15/Screenshot-200.jpg[/img]

Loba also grew up Tongue I bet you all are wondering where Nina’s birthday pics went… I’m wondering the same thing. Maybe it’s in the next update.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2009, 03:22 AM
Post: #77
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
Are Loba's eyes red? I love her name, too, by the way. =] Nice legacy Big Grin

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2009, 04:24 AM
Post: #78
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
YEah, Amara had red eyes, so Lynn had them, and now Loba does =D

Poor Amara Sad  Your first ever Sim
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #79
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
That's not creepy at all.. XD

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Post: #80
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
Maybe she's albino  {ohmy}
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)