Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
02-05-2009, 02:27 AM
Post: #71
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
My gym teacher was awesome in high school.  She'd only make me do the warm up exercises and then I could sit out the rest of the class Big Grin

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:29 AM
Post: #72
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
;___;
That's only cause I never told. I TRY not to complain about problems.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Post: #73
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I do too but stomach, tooth and ear aches are the worst kinds.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:33 AM
Post: #74
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
;__;
I hate it when my period or 'thing' as we like to call it(LOL xD) comes out of no where. Luckily it didn't stain my pants. xD

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:34 AM
Post: #75
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I plan XD

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:37 AM
Post: #76
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
How do you plan? o___o

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:39 AM
Post: #77
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Go on google and type "period planner"

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:39 AM
Post: #78
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
XD
I've tried that before. Didn't really help me.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Post: #79
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
It helps me O_O

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:41 AM
Post: #80
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I'll do it again[not like that XD]

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)