Login:
or Register
|
Google your username
|
|
21-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Google your username
Or Debby lmao I remember that line would allways make me crack up when I heard it
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Google your username
Gasp! Why didn't you tell me your mom is a seahorse?!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Google your username
I'm a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Cocker Spaniel. =)
[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Google your username
(21-04-2009 08:35 PM)SHBambi link Wrote:Gasp! Why didn't you tell me your mom is a seahorse?! Never got around to it... {whistle} [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Google your username
It's his mum..
Lets say hi.![]() [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Google your username
(21-04-2009 08:39 PM)â¿ÉÉ´É´É link Wrote:It's his mum.. Hai Debbie. [center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Google your username
HAHA
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Google your username
No fair! She doesn't like pictures of herself on the Internet!
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Google your username
Hai Debs
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Google your username
Maybe you should have thought about that before you revealed her true identity, Jer. XD
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)



![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)


![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)

![[Image: seahorse.jpg]](http://www.unitedspongebob.com/pictures/characters/seahorse.jpg)
![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)