Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GAME COVER
07-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Post: #71
Re: GAME COVER
Exactly my point. Smile I'll admit, I usually judge games by their cover, unless it's a game I've heard really great things about already (same goes for books). I'm terrible that way, and sometimes I can stop myself from doing it, but it's just how things work, I guess. Anyhoo, if they really added some flavour to it, I'm sure they'd pull in more fans.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 05:59 AM
Post: #72
Re: GAME COVER
and they would get more money! EA would LOVE that
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:01 AM
Post: #73
Re: GAME COVER
Hehe, of course. Well, any business would...it's what they're built on. Anyhoo, we should have a contest...see who makes the best cover art for it.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Post: #74
Re: GAME COVER
Hey that's a reaalllly really good idea !

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Post: #75
Re: GAME COVER
that would be great!
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Post: #76
Re: GAME COVER
I know I'd enter Smile

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Post: #77
Re: GAME COVER
Hehe, I think it would be fun. Smile There are so many talented people here, and it'd be neat to see what people think the cover should look like.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:05 AM
Post: #78
Re: GAME COVER
im not good at that
and i dont have fancy programs but i would do it for fun Smile
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:06 AM
Post: #79
Re: GAME COVER
You should definitely try make it happen, Bambi

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:07 AM
Post: #80
Re: GAME COVER
that should be next months contest Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)