Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you...?
26-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Post: #71
Re: Do you...?
yes

do you like mcdonalds bigmac ( yea pretty random... )

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Post: #72
Re: Do you...?
Nah, I don't eat much fast food.

Do you speak more than one language?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Post: #73
Re: Do you...?
yes spanish and learning french

do you speak more than one language

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Post: #74
Re: Do you...?
Yep. Aswell as English I can speak a lot of Spanish, a mild bit of French (had to learn it in school) and a little Itallian. When I'm older, I hope I can spreak these languages fluently, and maybe even more languages.

Do you have any siblings?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Post: #75
Re: Do you...?
yeah step brother. 2brothers i know about i might have more .


do you live with both your mom and dad
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Post: #76
Re: Do you...?
No. I live with my mum. My dad live with his girlfriend and my half-brother.

Do you live with both your parents?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Post: #77
Re: Do you...?
nope my mom and step dad

do you want to live somewhere else
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Post: #78
Re: Do you...?
Nah...
Do you want to make new friends?
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Post: #79
Re: Do you...?
yea

do you like walmart?       

i think it sucks    http://youtube.com/watch?v=no0WqYWdH74&f...B2&index=5
watch this its funny
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Post: #80
Re: Do you...?
LOL, yeah that's funny...
But I still like Wal-mart. Tongue
Do you think I'm crazy?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)