Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Smilies!
05-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Post: #71
Re: Smilies!
Wow!

Anther similar person to you?

lol!

This place is great!

Big Grin

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Post: #72
Re: Smilies!
Big Grin I would say he's the male version of me, but I don't know how much he'd like that Wink

What do you say, Munsta?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Post: #73
Re: Smilies!
Lmao! Sure, that sounds like a million laughs Big Grin Yay!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Post: #74
Re: Smilies!
A million laughs, eh? Big Grin

Alright then Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Post: #75
Re: Smilies!
A million laughs, lol!

[Image: laughing004.gif]

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Post: #76
Re: Smilies!
<sarcasm>Nice smiley, Bat.</sarcasm>

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Post: #77
Re: Smilies!
Thanks Bambi.

It beats yours!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Post: #78
Re: Smilies!
Psh, in your dreams! Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Post: #79
Re: Smilies!
Well, where is yours?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Post: #80
Re: Smilies!
I'll post it in a bit. Right now I'm focusing on something I making for Cassie.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)