Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
20-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Post: #781
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
ROFL I literally laughed out loud when I read that, simkid, Hooray for you. That doesn't happen often lol
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Post: #782
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Who is Ms.Crumplebottom anyway
Mery loves acting <br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|||
|
20-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #783
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 11:47 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:Who is Ms.Crumplebottom anyway you're kidding, i hope ![]() |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #784
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i'll be back later y'all
![]() |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #785
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
C ya!
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #786
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 11:47 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:Who is Ms.Crumplebottom anyway :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o You don't know her???? She's the old lady in NL that hits your sims with her purse when they are romantic. -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Post: #787
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Yeah! And by the time sims 4 rolls around, she'll be a ghost that haunts all the neighborhoods!
Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3 |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #788
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Oh jeez I don't even want to think about Sims 4 right now. lol
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Post: #789
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 11:38 PM)simkid link Wrote:Ken doll. That is what she looks like. roflLol.... If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Post: #790
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Egypt, check your messages.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)



![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)