Login:
or Register
|
¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
|
|
30-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Rena, you need to stop winning every contest. xD I bet you'll win this one.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
The contest winners have already been announced.
|
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Oooh yeah, I just saw. I'm such a n00b, lol.
Congrats, Brit! [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Lol, whatever Chanel. You are so not a n00b!
And thx. I was suprised that I won.
|
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
I'm surprised that only one person entered the CC-free category xD
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Me too! I thought more people would do that one.
|
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Majick has good-looking CC-free Sims {yes} Except I think she uses all CC eyes.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
I know, I was sure she was going to win.
|
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
i loved your entry Brit
but if io had to guess who would win, it would be Rena's |
|||
|
30-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
But the thing is, I didn't win
![]() Plus, Chanel, i've only won the September contest, and that's it, babes. LOL. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



And thx. I was suprised that I won.
