Login:
or Register
|
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
|
|
13-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
99 days makes it sound soooo close!!!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
17-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
November is almost over with - it will then turn into two more months until the game is out. Wow. {clap} {clap}
The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
18-11-2008, 04:18 AM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
94 days left..WOOT!!
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
18-11-2008, 04:46 AM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Yaaaaay!!!
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
18-11-2008, 05:27 AM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
When is it released in the US?
I haven't been on in ages, and last time I checked it was Feb 20. But some other post someone mentioned Jan, and now I am all sorts of lost! Amazon.com has a different date too! ??? My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
18-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
93days!!! its getting closer OMG!!!! {clap} {woot}
{highclap}
[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!! |
|||
|
18-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
(18-11-2008 05:27 AM)killerkenya link Wrote:When is it released in the US? 20th Feb. {yes} [center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
21-11-2008, 01:22 AM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
91days!!!!! ah!!!!!! just 3more months!!! exactly!!! its nov 20 ahh!!! (jumps around in circles screaming)
[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!! |
|||
|
21-11-2008, 01:54 AM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
lmfao it's still ages away
I mean we've got thanksgiving in the states, christmas, new years and valentines day (as well as my birthday ) until it comes out!I'm just praying that they r actually working hard on the game to make it perfect when it comes out I mean geez if they r sacrificing having it out for christmas shoppers then they better have a good reason! <3 |
|||
|
21-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Yeah true... but then again, we've waited since Feb.-March and that was 8-9months ago!
3 more months until I have it in my hands {clap} [center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)


![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)

![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
{highclap}
![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)