Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What time did you wake up this morning?
31-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Post: #61
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=3103.msg125677#msg125677 date=1220213553]
I'm waking up at 9am tomorrow to go last minute shopping for my college stuff, and to get my bus pass sorted (with the picture which makes me look like a drug addict, I'll try to take a picture for here xD)

[Image: 2wcea3c.jpg]


Don't I look attractive Wink
LOL!
I kid,

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Post: #62
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
did you get your hair done?
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Post: #63
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
I have now;
that pictures terrible.
Dark roots, and they told me I could only wear minimal makeup, and my hair had to be back.
Better than my old one thats for sure.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Post: #64
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
i like them both Smile
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Post: #65
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Post: #66
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up about 10 min ago Smile

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Post: #67
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
WHATT? What part of the world do you live in?
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Post: #68
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up at seven. :l

My brother came in my room, screaming at me.

You've probably already guessed he's a toddler.

You're wrong. He's 18.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEECKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAKE UP YOU NOG HEAD!" Is what he said to me.

I threw my hairbrush at him. Cause that's how girls roll, yeah? Well, it's how I roll anyway... :l

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Post: #69
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
(01-09-2008 03:30 AM)S C O T T link Wrote:WHATT? What part of the world do you live in?

Hahah I live in Melb. And today I was sick so didn't go to school.  Bahhahhahah Smile

Haha oh and good onya Becky, That IS how girls roll

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Post: #70
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
Phew, so I am a girl. I was getting extremely concerned.

Btw, hope you feel better soon. Sickness sucks.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)