Login:
or Register
|
iPod
|
|
07-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Wow...not much of a music (owning) person, eh?
I've heard 'Buy U a Drank' and 'The Way I Are', and I have 'When You're Gone' and '4 Minutes'. I don't think I've heard of the others. And I'm rather surprised you don't have 'Pocketfull of Sunshine" [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Electric Zoo? Really? 8)
Just kidding...lol. I see you've all met Bambi...I'm sorry. =D |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
What IS Electric Zoo? I've never heard of it...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
It's a song by Spongebob
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Hehe, are you like Spongebob Obsessed (:
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Not really, I just like his songs is all
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
What....What songs does he sing? Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
08-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
He sings all kinds of songs! Just look at this list!
http://members.outpost10f.com/~lindax/sp...yrics.html It's not even all of them! March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
08-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Holy bananas...
I'm definitely behind.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
08-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Not really...
We're just talking about Spongebob.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


