Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Backstreet boys or nsync??
Backstreet Boys
Nsync
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which do u prefer??
15-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Post: #51
Re: Which do u prefer??
I can't imagine how fast you'll post then.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Post: #52
Re: Which do u prefer??
I'll still be slow. Although I worked out taht I can actually plug a normal keyboard into the laptop, I think. And a mouse, definitely! So watch out! Haha, just kidding (about watching out). Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Post: #53
Re: Which do u prefer??
Yes, you can do that if you don't like the laptop keyboard/mouse.

And I'll still watch out. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Post: #54
Re: Which do u prefer??
I haven't got round to it yet, so you can stay calm... for now. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Post: #55
Re: Which do u prefer??
I see how it is... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Post: #56
Re: Which do u prefer??
I still haven't done it. Jeesh, my brain. I will do it today, I must!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Post: #57
Re: Which do u prefer??
I like a boy band but it's neither of them :3
DBSK FTW

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Post: #58
Re: Which do u prefer??
Don't worry, I'm as slow as it gets today. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Post: #59
Re: Which do u prefer??
(18-05-2008 11:43 AM)-SoYuJa-사 랑- link Wrote:I like a boy band but it's neither of them :3
DBSK FTW

What does that stand for?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Post: #60
Re: Which do u prefer??
Huh?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)