Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Google your username
21-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Post: #51
Re: Google your username
(20-04-2009 12:17 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[Image: ktdufyg.jpg]


My dock Big Grin

That is mahoosive. {woot} My dock is reasonably small, and gives you an idea of the things my laptop is used for most. Wink

[Image: 35avgok.jpg]


Anyways,

ZeVision - 1-20 of about 31
ZePrincess - 1-20 of aboutm 95

xD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Post: #52
Re: Google your username
(21-04-2009 08:49 AM)ZeVision link Wrote:That is mahoosive. {woot} My dock is reasonably small, and gives you an idea of the things my laptop is used for most. Wink

[Image: 35avgok.jpg]

That would be counter-productive for me. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Post: #53
Re: Google your username
(21-04-2009 11:58 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=ZeVision link=topic=5760.msg217070#msg217070 date=1240300148]
That is mahoosive. {woot} My dock is reasonably small, and gives you an idea of the things my laptop is used for most. Wink

[Image: 35avgok.jpg]

That would be counter-productive for me. XD
[/quote]

Really? I find it incredibly easy like that. =)

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Post: #54
Re: Google your username
ok so should i make a post about bambi? lol

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Post: #55
Re: Google your username
If you like, I'm not one to dictate.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Post: #56
Re: Google your username
(21-04-2009 12:04 PM)!*&gt;FLASH&lt;*! link Wrote:Really? I find it incredibly easy like that. =)

Well, the way I am, I need everything there in my dock because I have so many applications it's a waste of time to go and look for them. Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Post: #57
Re: Google your username
If you have a mac you can play the sims3 intill a year after the sims 3 for PC comes out {unsure}.

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Post: #58
Re: Google your username
I have Windows installed on my Mac so I could always go out and buy the PC version. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Post: #59
Re: Google your username
Our desktop is a PC, my laptop is a Mac. =)

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Post: #60
Re: Google your username
I could never go back to using a PC regularly Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)