Login:
or Register
|
Your Freetime
|
|
13-04-2009, 05:30 AM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
I can do this all day.
Small Town = Almost No Jobs = No Money |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:33 AM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
Move to the city XD
I can do it too
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
I cant just move away XD!!!!!!!!!
I would be so good at that though. Games awesome. I am creative, so awesome. Computer person, awesome. Doing stuff I freaking love. Amazing job. |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:37 AM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
If only everyone could get a job doing what they loved...
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:40 AM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
Lmao
I plan on going up north(maybe NYC) for college x] |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:40 AM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
Me too! XD
We could share an apartment XD [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:45 AM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
IDK where to go. Need to figure out what to do first.
|
|||
|
13-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
I am thinking about going to Boston University they have a good Journalism program.
|
|||
|
13-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
I am going to UC Santa Barbara
then after that travel the world and meet new people and cultures and then live probably abroad maybe Australia or somewhere else?... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)