Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vote For Us!
09-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Post: #51
Re: Vote For Us!
Good luck too!

Bye!

And the results sure have grown!

7th place sure is good for a forum not even a year old yet.  Isn't the one in 2nd a french website or something?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Post: #52
Re: Vote For Us!
(09-12-2008 11:05 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Good luck too!

Bye!

And the results sure have grown!

7th place sure is good for a forum not even a year old yet.  Isn't the one in 2nd a french website or something?

Um...Bye? Trying to push him away?! Naughty! Aha just kidding. I sent the link to Nichola & Tim, so hopefully we will have a few new votes now Tongue

Coming Soon...
09-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Post: #53
Re: Vote For Us!
I thought he was about to log off!  {lol}  It sounded like it, or I have bad perception.

It was a friendly greeting bye.  The hope you come back bye.

And who are they?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Post: #54
Re: Vote For Us!
(09-12-2008 11:05 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Isn't the one in 2nd a french website or something?

Nah, all of the site in the event are english Smile

[Image: woohoobanner1.jpg]
09-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Post: #55
Re: Vote For Us!
(09-12-2008 11:11 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I thought he was about to log off!  {lol}  It sounded like it, or I have bad perception.

It was a friendly greeting bye.  The hope you come back bye.

And who are they?

LOL "Who are they?" it sounds like something I said the other day. I was sitting talking to someone in school for about half an hour and then they walked away and then I said to everyone else that was there, "Who the #### was that?"

LOL It was funny.

Anyway Jamie is the owner of Woohoo Sims...LOL!

Coming Soon...
09-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Post: #56
Re: Vote For Us!
Naw, I was talking about Nicola and Tim.

I was too lazy to type their names.

And I get you.  People would say hi to me and I can be talking to them, then I'd be like...who is that?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Post: #57
Re: Vote For Us!
(09-12-2008 11:18 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Naw, I was talking about Nicola and Tim.

I was too lazy to type their names.

Nichola is Nichola on the forums and Tim is Stjimmy797 on the forums Tongue

Coming Soon...
09-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Post: #58
Re: Vote For Us!
Like they have their own websites or something?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Post: #59
Re: Vote For Us!
No! LOL! They are registered to these forums. Nichola has almost 4,000 posts, How can you not notice her? LOL!

Coming Soon...
09-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Post: #60
Re: Vote For Us!
Well, I have a website xD
Wink
Hi, I'm Nichola.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)