Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
-=The Pleasant Legacy=-
30-11-2008, 04:01 AM
Post: #51
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
HEY BABEYY ! I LOVE YOU! LET'S HAVE BABIES!

ROFL!
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 04:04 AM
Post: #52
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
LMAO.
I have the inteen and i'll make that happen ay-sap.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 05:27 AM
Post: #53
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
lol!!!!

when you said that it made me laugh so hard!@!!
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Post: #54
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
(29-11-2008 11:56 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:Makes me want to start a premade legacy now...especially since I barely even touched a premade family before.

Don't be surprised if I do.

hehe me too. i started playing the broke family and this is what happened
brandi is an elder
she had 2 boys they both got taken away
then she had....triplets,trust me being poor with that money is no walk in the park lol. (simbology mod)
dustin married angela and she's pregnant
and i made beau marry dina as he is dirt broke,so she can get a taste of her own medicence...hehehe

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Post: #55
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
What I did was make Mortimer an adult, Cassandra a child, and Alex a toddler.  (I know the Cassie was a teen when Alex was born, but I wanted to play her as a child)  If I knew a way to bring back Bella and put Alex back in her belly, I would.  Then I bought Gunther and Cornelia back to life, and I used to InSim to marry them, because they weren't married. 

I may post it, when I am sure I really want to do it.+

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Post: #56
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
how did you do all of that!!
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Post: #57
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
InSim.  An awesome tool. 

I usually don't use it, except for when my motives for my family gets frustrated, and to change hair and buy clothes, without having to go to the store.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Post: #58
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
thats pretty cool!!
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Post: #59
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
to get bella back use insims summoner (that box) and summon..townie...Bella Goth then with the family tree(the little plant)add her to the household.

You need the OBJ version of insim though

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Post: #60
Re: -=The Pleasant Legacy=-
i dont have insiminator though Sad
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)