Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Hippies or Hobos?
Hippies
Hobos
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Debate: Hippies or Hobos?
21-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Post: #51
Re: Debate: Hippies or Hobos?
^ random post!

And WHY do people think hobo's are better? I've been stalked by one before, it's not very nice.....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Post: #52
Re: Debate: Hippies or Hobos?
I had a conversation with a hobo who tried to sell me the Big Issue, and he was a lovely person. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Post: #53
Re: Debate: Hippies or Hobos?
Poor Hobo. dont they eat beans in a pot or somethings? lawl.

adn pawl we is taking leik dis cuz it funneh  lulz
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Post: #54
Re: Debate: Hippies or Hobos?
(21-07-2008 03:50 PM)ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link Wrote:I had a conversation with a hobo who tried to sell me the Big Issue, and he was a lovely person. Smile

Lucky you! You got a nice one! I have horrible ones!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)