Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
07-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Post: #51
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
I have no [place in you rfamily... :'(

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 06:19 AM
Post: #52
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
i dont either :'(
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Post: #53
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
Yay, thanks, I would adore being your sister! I think we should all be part of one big family and all be related somehow, hehe. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Post: #54
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
ok well i cant post pics of myself on here and i dont no how to post my self sim if some one could tell me that would be awesome and then i would like to join a family Smile
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Post: #55
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
I could tell you how to do it but it's difficult to follow but I'm prepared to give it a go if you are? Smile

Firstly, though, you do have yoru SimSelf all ready for posting in BodyShop don't you? You'll need to open BodyShop and set the screen at a good shot of your Sim. Then Print Screen it. Let m know when that's done and I'll tell you what to do next.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Post: #56
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
ok then just let me make a selfsim lol
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Post: #57
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
Once you have made your SimSelf, Print Screen it (take a close-up picture first), open 'Paint', paste it and edit it until it focuses on your SimSelf, and then save it. Do the same again, except this time, Print Screen your SimSelf entirely (not just head and shoulders and upper body). Once you have those two pictures edited and saved, go to http://www.photobucket.com and, I assume, you'll have to register and get an account. It's completely free and very speedy.
Then, once you have your account set up, upload your pictures; I don't need to explain to you this process as it will become clear while on Photobucket. After uploading them, they'll each have their own image tags (like the ones we use to post images here) and all you need to do is copy and paste those tags into the reply box.

I'm betting this is very confusing so let me know where you need help. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Post: #58
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
how do i close it up on him?
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Post: #59
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
ok i dont understand how to upload him either sorry for double post
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:25 AM
Post: #60
Re: SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
(07-07-2008 06:17 AM)Chuckles link Wrote:I have no [place in you rfamily... :'(

you can be my other big bro, with Paul Big Grin
[im not wearing eyeshadow, thats the skin]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)