Login:
or Register
|
iPod
|
|
06-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Well, of course.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
06-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
haha
yeah but i do see your point mp3's are much cheaper |
|||
|
06-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
They most certainly are. Silly Apple...they always have to squeeze every penny out of their products.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
06-05-2008, 05:13 AM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
yeah they sure do. I think with all the ipod buyers out there they should lower the price and attract more people to them.
|
|||
|
06-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
I definitely agree. But why lower the price if people will pay for it just as it is?
Business...it's crazy... [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
But you can put vids on an iPod.
![]() Does anybody use iTunes, btw? March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Definitely. Nearly 60k songs on it.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
JEEZ! I only have 5 songs and 1 vid
![]() I don't even KNOW that many songs! What kinda songs do you have? March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 01:50 AM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Tons. Deep songs, happy songs, sad songs, angry songs, weird songs, stupid songs...
Everything, nearly.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Post: #60
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: iPod
Wow....
I have: Cyclone Buy U a Drank When You're Gone The Way I Are 4 Minutes Striped Sweater Song (video) and a newly added one: Electric Zoo. I'm a nut. March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



