Login:
or Register
|
Your Freetime
|
|
13-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
garr!
i get mad when its only U.S.! why is it only us us us us?! why cant it be other people from the world |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
It has to do with licensing. Every video on their site was paid for to be there. Opening it up to other countries means it would cost a lot more and in that case it probably wouldn't be free anymore.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
well it still gets me mad but w/e
im on hulu right now watching Parks and Recreations new comedy from NBC, Amy Poehler stars on it. |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
I miss her on Saturday Night Live haven't watched her new show might watch it later.
|
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
For those who are interested, next week on SNL they are doing Best of Amy Poehler.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:05 AM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
I have to watch that.
|
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Your Freetime
(13-04-2009 03:17 AM)Cassie ã¡ link Wrote:I would so love to make Sims games when I'm older... gahh... don't even entertain ideas like that... no, no, no. {no}I want to be a game designer when I grow up. My parents definitely won't like that. My mom shot down all of the careers on my aptitude test that I thought were cool. |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
Once you turn 18, you don't have to listen to them.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
Um... hello? Parents= College Money = I need approval of what I am going to do.
|
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Freetime
Pay your own way then. XD
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)