Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your browser's homepage?
26-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Post: #41
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 05:40 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=Matt link=topic=5394.msg191899#msg191899 date=1238060144]
Yeah sorry, I thought you meant more than one page on one screen, like you can do with the firefox plugin, Speed Dial.

Safari 4 Beta for Mac or PC has that built right in:

[Image: aaaaaa.jpg]


Quite handy, I think.
[/quote]
You have a Habbo :O

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Post: #42
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
I like the look of FoxTab. The other one you linked too didn't work very well for me. FoxTab looks promising though. Is it what you use?

Edit: FoxTab isn't a homepage type thing, is it...

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Post: #43
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 05:52 PM)cσσℓ иєя∂ Wrote:You have a Habbo :O

Yes XD I thought I was alone.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Post: #44
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 06:08 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=cσσℓ иєя∂ =3 link=topic=5394.msg191954#msg191954 date=1238086378]
You have a Habbo :O

Yes XD I thought I was alone.
[/quote]
Lol, nope
You, me, Oisin, Amber, Rena, Justin, Rhianna so far xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Post: #45
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 06:11 PM)cσσℓ иєя∂ Wrote:Lol, nope
You, me, Oisin, Amber, Rena, Justin, Rhianna so far xD

We need to get [removed] on the Habbo train XD

And, remaining on topic, Habbo is my homepage.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Post: #46
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Haha, seriously? xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Post: #47
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 06:14 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=cσσℓ иєя∂ =3 link=topic=5394.msg191963#msg191963 date=1238087517]
Lol, nope
You, me, Oisin, Amber, Rena, Justin, Rhianna so far xD

We need to get [removed] on the Habbo train XD

And, remaining on topic, Habbo is my homepage.
[/quote]
I have one.
xD LMAO.
Bat-Haha I'm such a reader. I'm like the English geek among my friends. I can make good essays/papers/stories and especially poems[my talent] I just suck horribly at spelling XD

Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Post: #48
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
[removed], I can write a paper without a problem. I just hate reading books for some reason, haha.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Post: #49
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Your so like my brother.
But I actually had to help him. I'm a geek 8)

Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Post: #50
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Geeks are cool. 8)

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)